Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 106

Thread: Gate City - Castlewood

  1. #51
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City - Castlewood

    it all starts with the coaching in my opinion.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  2. #52
    Inactive Member larry_legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2004
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City - Castlewood

    [ QUOTE ]
    it all starts with the coaching in my opinion.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    easy coach, castlewood has some pretty level headed coaches.

  3. #53
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City - Castlewood

    i'm just saying that a team's attitude is usually a reflection of the coach. maybe not always, but usually. i don't know the basketball coach there though.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  4. #54
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City - Castlewood

    This didn't start with the coaches I don't think. They had mew coaches and the coaches were a class act IMO. It starts in Castlewood with the fans in general. That attitude trickles down to the players. But I'll make no secrets...I'll never pull for Castlewood to win ANYTHING.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #55
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City - Castlewood

    their bball coach has always been pretty nice to me when we played them in the fall
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City - Castlewood

    the fall? who plays in the fall hokie?
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  7. #57
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City - Castlewood

    we always scrimmaged castlewood in the fall...and pulaski too...still do i believe
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  8. #58
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City - Castlewood

    i've never heard of schools playing bball in the fall. new one on me though.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  9. #59
    Inactive Member imported_BleedingBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2006
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City - Castlewood

    This is a funny discussion.. I think I am the only Castlewood fan that has posted in it and I did mention Fisher's absence but I don't think I was crying about it or anything.. I didn't mean it that way.. PioneerBlue is the one talking Castlewood up and he is from Tom Walker.. LOL.. And I agree with you guys, even if Fisher was playing, it doesn't guarantee a win for CW.. But GC got the trophy and I have already congratulated them and I'll do it again.. Good job guys!

  10. #60
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City - Castlewood

    every school gets 2 scrimmages in the fall...ours were castlewood and pulaski, except one year we played a school from kentucky

    we never had the football players when we played those games, so we took the strictly bball guys and some jv guys and played
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •